Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Get 500 Rapid Rewards points for shopping online with your Southwest credit card


I got the above offer in my email inbox yesterday from Southwest offering 500 bonus points for making a purchase through Southwest's online shopping portal with my Rapid Rewards credit card.

Here's the direct link to the offer that expires Dec. 31.

Shopping portals are a great way to earn points (over and above your typical rewards) for any online purchases that you would normally make. Typically, I use Chase's Ultimate Rewards Mall or American's AAdvantage eshopping portal for online purchases. However, 500 points is certainly enough to entice me to buy something cheap ($1!) by clicking through the Rapid Rewards portal.

And, as a general tip, I always check evreward.com before shopping online to see which portal is offering the largest bonus at that time (though sometimes their info can be off).

No comments:

Post a Comment