Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coupons and freebies in my mailbox


As I usually say, checking the mailbox is more fun when you're anticipating what freebies will arrive next. Here are some of my most recent arrivals.

Free Samples


  • Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution sample (nice 4 oz. bottle)
  • Two free samples of Eucerin moisturizers with sunscreen, one for body and one for the face + $1 off 1 and $3 off 2 coupons
  • U by Kotex (3 different feminine products and a small clutch) + $1 off coupon


Coupons

  • More than $13 worth of coupons from Target--I think I got on their mailing list through signing up for free samples, but I'm not completely sure of that).
  • More than $10 worth of coupons from Kroger, including coupons for two free items--I have a Kroger shopping card and I receive coupons in the mail every few months, usually for things I have purchased in the past, sometimes for random items they want me to try.

And for those who think coupons are only good for processed junk food, you will see I received coupons for fresh meat, vegetables and lunch meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment